Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Distractions. Aug 19th.

After getting my bike back I headed to Acton, MA to Motomarket. I was in need of new boots and a coffee. I also needed to get some waterproofing treatment for my Jacket. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and GPS for this little shakedown ride. This would prove to be a problem. If I had my GPS I would have noticed my Garmin GPS mount (my second one this year) was not working! I also would have been more likely to take an alternate route and avoided the performance reward I received from the friendly local police officer. Poop.

$100 lighter and with no photo to amuse the masses I pulled away and finally made it to my destination and settled on a pair of boots that should keep my feet safe and dry in the event of rain. We'll see about the dry part.

There is not much beer stuff coming up until Tuesday so please bear with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment